What does she whisper in his ears ?
more participants here
Love these cat photos - especially the one where one cat whispers to the other :)
Adorable moments. Cats have a special way of being so cute, you can't help but love them.Happy Wordless Wednesday, dear Ingrid. 🤗🐱
Awww, so precious. Kitties are so precious.I linked this post to my Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.Have a fabulous day and rest of the week. Scritches to Rosie. ♥
You have a cute neighbor, indeed!Happy WW and a fine week!❤️😘
I do wonder what that whisper was about. Very sweet. Happy WW!
Looks cosy and relaxing
Ce drăgălașe sunt.O zi cu bucurii Ingrid!🥰🥰
I really do find myself wondering what the cat in the last picture is thinking, seeing, and about to do. Such amazing creatures that we share our lives with.Erin
Love these cat photos - especially the one where one cat whispers to the other :)
ReplyDeleteAdorable moments. Cats have a special way of being so cute, you can't help but love them.
ReplyDeleteHappy Wordless Wednesday, dear Ingrid. 🤗🐱
Awww, so precious. Kitties are so precious.
ReplyDeleteI linked this post to my Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.
Have a fabulous day and rest of the week. Scritches to Rosie. ♥
You have a cute neighbor, indeed!
ReplyDeleteHappy WW and a fine week!❤️😘
I do wonder what that whisper was about. Very sweet. Happy WW!
ReplyDeleteLooks cosy and relaxing
ReplyDeleteCe drăgălașe sunt.
ReplyDeleteO zi cu bucurii Ingrid!🥰🥰
I really do find myself wondering what the cat in the last picture is thinking, seeing, and about to do. Such amazing creatures that we share our lives with.
ReplyDeleteErin