1. ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL? On a scale of 1-10 how much of a fan are you? (10 is never miss a game and 1 is I'm just here for the snacks). Who's your team? If you're playing along today, but live outside the US feel free to sub your feelings about futbol for the more American sport of football.
I give a triple 0, I don't like this sport not the European football and not the American. If I see "football" I change channel immediately. Fortunately Rick and son Dario don't like football either, only my grandson watches and then his father sacrifices himself and watches with him. My son had done almost all sports in his life, except football! Tennis, horse riding, judo, basketball, diving, and golf. I always wonder how we the parents don't like any sport!
Father and son make Judo
2. What's something you currently have a game plan for managing?
To slowly organize the misunderstandings between nurses and caretakers, often the right hand doesn't know what the left hand does !
3. Do you like chicken wings? Hot, mild, or some other flavor? What's a must have food for you on a tailgate menu? I know tailgating isn't as big of a thing outside the US of A as it is inside the US of A, but you can also answer the question this way-what's a must have food for you at a sporting event viewing party?
Chicken wings are not the favorite part for me from a chicken, I prefer legs, roasted with a bit of rosemary. I have no idea what a tailgate means, the all knowing AI explains a party on a parking lot. (why not) I suppose it is a big get together where everybody brings something special to eat.
4. Teams typically have strict playbooks they follow. What is one unwritten rule or piece of advice in your 'life playbook' you think everyone should know?
I have no idea about team rules. I have never been in a team other than with my husband, we were a team. As for advice, I can only offer my own motto: Don’t be a sheep, and don’t let people push you around.
5. This is the week we remember and mourn all that was lost and changed on September 11, 2001. I always include a spot for bloggers to share anything they'd like to share about 9/11. Share as much or as little as you like.
I think I felt the same way as everyone else; I simply couldn't believe what I was seeing on television. Gradually, I learned from friends or acquaintances that this person or that person had lost their lives in the towers. After all, it wasn't just Americans, but people from all over the world. The New York skyline looks completely different now. I saw the Twin Towers, but I haven't seen what it looks like now in real, only on photos, this one below I like the most.
6.Insert your own random thought here.
The whole month when I wasn't feeling well I thought of our couple or rather the "Team" we were
The beginning
%20modified%20%20R%20+%20i.png)
and 54 years later, the last picture of our Team when Rick lived his last days

.jpg)
You and Rick were such a handsome couple.
ReplyDeleteHave a fabulous day and rest of the week. Scritches to Rosie. ♥