4 Sept 2026

FRIDAY's FAVE FIVE

Hello my friends I am finally back ! It was nearly a month that I fought with heat, my CPDO  and on top of that, there was a Google update, supposed to make everything easier, that actually locked me out of my dashboard completely. I felt as though I’d ​​lost my job,  I never imagined I would miss blogging so much.Every day, I dug through the guts of Google and Blogger, using words a lady really shouldn't say while trying to find a solution, though the only new name I could come up with was "Gloggerboogle." 

Then, one day, without much hope, I decided to try accessing my old blog; it worked, and from there I clicked over to my new blog and there was the internal page I needed for everything. I was even able to create a new header. A huge weight was lifted off my shoulders, and I felt better right away.

During all this time I didn't participate in our games, because I was afraid of this old A/C which distributed gently microbes, bacilli, colds, cough, etc. 

Amandine our manager told me that I could sit in the new visitor lounge on the third floor, there was a brand-new air conditioning system; it was cozy, too, and had a beautiful view.

Here I sat and played scrabble. The normally green grass had become yellow it hadn't rained since ages.

Isabel takes care of me together with my son, came for a visit to show me her new dog. She had lost her two terriers due to age nearly at the same time and swore she would not take a dog anymore before her retirement. But not to walk without dog, which looks stupid when you are alone, she helped in a shelter and walked dogs. Until the day she walked this cutie below. 

The police had confiscated dogs from Romanians who were using them for begging. The little one was still young and evidently not badly treated, he doesn't bark like often little dogs do and stays well-behaved in his large cage in the car. He seems to be used to it. He is such a friendly, sweet dog—a real doll. It is a Bichon I think a French bread.

Isabel with "Spirou"                                                 And an AI photo putting Spirou and Rosie together it look so real. He met her, sniffed a bit at her basket but that was it. 
  

While my dashboard was out of work, I made some AI photos, a birthday card for my son who loves playing golf. AI made it possible that Rosie loved to play Golf too. 


 

more participants at Susanne at Living to tell the Story.
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment