Sometimes in August there is a scarecrow exhibition on the Grand'Place in Brussels. It's interesting to see the creativity of the people.
This is the Grand'Place in Brussels (Belgium)
more participants here
Impressive variety of scarecrows :)
Dear Ingrid, wow! Very creative indeed!
How fun. Very creative. I would have loved to see these in person.I linked this post to my Wordless Wednesday blog hop.Have a fabulous day and rest of the week. Scritches to Rosie. ♥
Qué buena. Me encantaría poder verlo. Son geniales. Un abrazo desde Bitácora literaria España
It is a beautiful square and the scarecrows are inventive.
Impressive variety of scarecrows :)
ReplyDeleteDear Ingrid, wow! Very creative indeed!
ReplyDeleteHow fun. Very creative. I would have loved to see these in person.
ReplyDeleteI linked this post to my Wordless Wednesday blog hop.
Have a fabulous day and rest of the week. Scritches to Rosie. ♥
Qué buena. Me encantaría poder verlo. Son geniales. Un abrazo desde Bitácora literaria España
ReplyDeleteIt is a beautiful square and the scarecrows are inventive.
ReplyDelete