1. How do you define beauty?
For me, beauty is something to look at, a beautiful landscape, a beautiful painting, a beautiful house, beautiful people, etc.
2. Have you ever taken a
trip by train? If so where did you go and what did you think of the
experience? If not do you have any desire to do so? Where would you like
to go? (You might find inspiration here-The Best Train Trips in The World)
I often traveled by train. The first time, I was eight or nine years old. My parents handed me over to the controller with a sign around my neck showing my name and address, and my grandfather picked me up 400 kilometers away in Frankfurt. It was very exciting, and I really enjoyed it. Countless train journeys followed, including one on an old steam train through Cornwall in the UK.
3.
Shell shocked, bombshell, bandshell, shellacking, in a nutshell,
walking on eggshells...choose one and tell us why you chose it, or how
it relates to your life in some way currently.
Actually, nothing really fits me, except perhaps "walking on eggshells", because I’m a very spontaneous person, and I find it hard to "walk on eggshells" ! (an occasion to try out my AI skills !)
4. Tacos, pistachios, oysters, clams, eggs...your favorite food on the list that comes in/with a shell?
I would have loved to say oysters, but ever since I got an oyster poisoning, I can't even stand the sight of them! Therefore I choose Tacos.
5. Are birthdays a big deal in your house? Is your own birthday a big deal in some way? Elaborate.
In the past yes, but now at 83 with a son of 53 and a grandson of nearly 16, we just wish a happy birthday and Toby gets an envelope ! Eventually we go out in a good restaurant.
6. Insert your own random thought here.


One bout of food poisoning is definitely enough to put one off of a particular food. Train travel is so much easier and available in Europe. I wish that were the case here in the states.
ReplyDeleteEww oyster poisoning doesn't sound good at all. I've heard of that before.
ReplyDelete