63 years ago, when I was 20, I got my first cat. This was Piccola, black from head to tail here on the right. She lived 20 years with me and shared all important events in my life. She choose my husband, she watched over the Baby when I became mother she moved 3 times with me, and was a real special cat.
During the time I was without my dashboard I downloaded from my albums all the cats who had shared my life. There was Max, a silver tabby, besides him a Calico cat named Mitzi, Arthur 1 (the little one ) who died after one year from a heart attack, I found him in front of the kitchen door. Rick was so sad, that we went the next day to the shelter nearby and asked for a white cat, fortunately just at the same time we arrived, came a boy with a box in which was Arther 2 ! Rick took him out of the box and immediately disappeared outside. I had to fill in the papers swear that we would go to the vet and have him spayed in 6 month. Rick was so happy. The tortoise called Lisa, unfortunately got sick and died at only 15. And last but not least came Rosie, who will be 20 next year and who is still with me..

Linking to AWWW MONDAYS

No comments:
Post a Comment