I tell you those skies you wouldn't like in real ! It's frightening especially in the mountains, I have "real" pictures from the Garda Lake in Italy ! I just couldn't find them !
As amazing and as skilfully created as they are, and how evocative, seeing a stormy sky, or rainbow, is one of the (simple?) pleasures in life that are all too often overlooked. Your skill does shine through though... Erin
Dear Ingrid, these photos are absolutely gorgeous!!! And you are doing a great job using AI, too!
ReplyDeleteI prefer real skies but that lightning strike is fabulous.
ReplyDeleteI tell you those skies you wouldn't like in real ! It's frightening especially in the mountains, I have "real" pictures from the Garda Lake in Italy ! I just couldn't find them !
DeleteThe last photo looks dodgy but the other two look good.
ReplyDeleteI have the last photo in "real" but couldn't find it ! I tell you in Italy in the mountains you can see real scary skies !
DeleteAs amazing and as skilfully created as they are, and how evocative, seeing a stormy sky, or rainbow, is one of the (simple?) pleasures in life that are all too often overlooked. Your skill does shine through though...
ReplyDeleteErin