.jpg)
and today this little baby is 2,4 m (6,6 ft)
Linking to AWWW MONDAYS
**************
WEEKEND
From one day to the other the temperature dropped by half ! No wonder that lot of people caught a cold, me included although I was very careful. If the day before it was so hot that it was impossible to sit on the terrace, the next day it was impossible because it was to cold !
I played again a little bit on my computer and then joined the others for the activity and the coffee afterwards.
I have never sat on a horse, but thanks to AI I learned it very quickly.Rosie has gained a bit of weight
On Sunday the temperature raised a bit but still to cool to sit outside. Our A/C "specialists" had left the A/C on and the restaurant was a fridge. I asked which genius had turned on the air conditioning when it was 18°C outside.
I explained for the X time that the thing is designed to cool the room down, so you don't need it when it's already cold. I think it's hopeless; I'm going to let the director know that people simply don't understand how it works
There weren't many people there, so we just chatted together; there were quite a few guests present, too.
and to end the day I got this photo from my grandson who just enjoyed a "little" portion of Spaghettis !
and a picture from the Garda Lake (Italy) taken from high in the mountains ! He too loves his Nonno's (Grandpa) Lake !





Such a beautiful baby he was.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful series of photos, dear Ingrid.
ReplyDeleteWhat a good looking baby he was. He's a handsome man now. Grands are so precious.
ReplyDeleteLove the lake. Beautiful.
Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.
Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week. Scritches to Rosie. ♥