Linking to AWWW MONDAYS
**************
WEEKEND
After the nice warm weather on Saturday, today the temperature dropped by half today, and I had to change into warmer clothes because it was simply too cold.
From the window of my friend you have a great view on the original castle, it shows the little tower with a cross on the top. The building around was the castle when it was built. The part with the red bricks and balconies was added later, when the winter garden was transformed into the today's restaurant. As I have exercised to make old pictures new with the help of AI, I now try to create pictures by just writing what I want. Here I asked for a full moon in a cloudy sky and this came out !
and then I asked for a sunflower field with a bench in the front.
I was quite happy with my trials and finally the afternoon went by very quick ! Outside it poured cats and dogs,
which gave me this idea .... and then the sun came out, just when I wanted to read a bit on my bed.







The burning fire is a great picture to look at on a cold day.
ReplyDelete