22 Jul 2026

HODGEPODGE JULY 22

 1. Do your goals and dreams energize or exhaust you? Elaborate. 

They energize me, without them my life would be so dull ! I have always been an adventurous girl ! 

2. July 23rd is national lemon day. Are you a fan of this flavor? What's a favorite dish or beverage you enjoy that calls for lemons? 

I have no special love for lemons, sometimes a lemon slice is refreshing, but it is not one of my favorite fruit. 

3. "When life gives you lemons, make lemonade"...is this something you're pretty good at managing? Have you had to do this recently? If so tell us about it. 

That's a drink which would never come into my mind !  

4. Something you love that is lemon yellow in color? 

I looked around me in my room and didn't find anything in lemon yellow, I have a lot of red or orange but lemon yellow is such a cold color so that I only like it in flowers. 

5. How would you describe your attention to detail?

Details don't matter to me at all. The most important is that the result looks beautiful and perfect. 

6. Insert your own random thought here. 

My son is now for a week at the Garda Lake where Rick was born and spent his childhood. When I saw these beautiful photos, I was a bit sad, knowing I would never see this beautiful lake again. But I comforted myself with the thought that, without Rick, the lake probably wouldn't have seemed as beautiful to me. In any case, my grandson Toby has the same big appetite as his Dad, when he was the same age,  back then, when the three of us were there.





No comments:

Post a Comment