2 Aug 2026

AWWW MONDAY






 

Linking to AWWW MONDAYS 

 

************** 

 

WEEKEND 

Saturday was a real nice day, and we played our Question and Answer game on the terrace. There are two new residents, they look nice, we will see if they "fit" in our family ! 

 
On Sunday it was really hot over 30°C ! this is the second heat wave ! My friend Ilona had invited me and that was good, because in my car it was nice and cool and under a big tree too. We had a very good ice cream and chatted about the travels we had made together. There were quite a lot ! 
 
Before I left she showed me the last painting she had done before she too, stopped painting. She has no inspiration any more like me.  
  

She loves the Buddhism and has a few [statues] in her living room and a large one in the garden.

I woke up during the night and it was very bright! I looked out the window and saw a huge moon! I took several pictures because it looked so beautiful, and this was the best one.


of course the one I made with AI, looks much better !




1 comment:

  1. Dear Ingrid, the bunnies and cats are adorable!!! I enjoyed seeing all your photos, dear friend! The heat and humidity continues here in Montreal as well! I am glad you got to spend some time in your cool car, and visited your friend Ilona! Her painting is very nice! I hope you have a lovely week ahead! Thank you so much for all you share here!

    ReplyDelete