1 Aug 2026

FRIDAY's FAVE FIVE

This week really wasn't good for me! After a spell of rather cool, damp weather, the temperature suddenly jumped up to over 30, without any sunshine, and the air remained quite humid. The result was that I had trouble breathing, especially when walking; just a few steps left me breathless, as if I’d been running to catch a train. I also didn't take part in every activity, since some were held in our restaurant which was freezing cold.

The problem is that no one knows how to manage the climate control properly; it’s far too cold, they leave the window doors open and by now, almost everyone has caught a cold. 

I made a picture and AI added icicles ! 


 In fact as it was so hard for me to move, I restored photos and made paintings all with AI. I love to do that. 

  My son during carnival, 1978, today there is even a grandma amongst them. The photo was like the others looking old a fade, now it looks like new
 
and beneath they are playing in our garden
 
 

This is my first marriage, unfortunately I don't remember the name of my "husband"

Then I tried out making photos without a photo just in writing !

Sea, sailing boat, sunset

 

girl with a cold
 

It's raining cats and dogs !

grass, flock of sheep, mountains behind 

I had never made landscape pictures without using a camera and just writing what I want. 


and here I am dreaming of holidays, this is a real photo from at least 40 years ago in Egypt ! Looks like new !
 
I hope that next week the air is better and the humidity gone ! 

more participants at Susanne at Living to tell the Story.
 
 
 
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. This heat is very debilitating even when you're fit and well so I'm not surprised you are finding it really hard. Yes air conditioning can be too cold at times - they need to work out how to use it properly. At least you can enjoy your new hobby without exhausting yourself. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos, dear Ingrid. The temperature is still very hot and humid 😫 here in Montreal.
    I hope you heal quickly, dear friend. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too bad that nobody knows to close windows and doors when it gets cold. I love the sailing boat sunset picture you made.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you feel better soon and the air and humidity clear up.
    You are doing amazing things with the AI photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The weather has been ghastly of late, and many folks are feeling the strain from pollution, humidity etc. So many have died. I think it is time they got the staff trained on how to manage the air con in your place. Seriously, it cant be too difficult to sort so long as someone puts the effort in. Maybe chat with the lady in charge?
    Love your photographs this week, though the cats and dogs would have me worried to go outdoors 😉🐈🐕
    Erin

    ReplyDelete