Yikes, that is not good, now you feel lost and bereft of your outside world and friends. I sure hope someone can help you get back up and running so to speak.
I have never commented before, But I surely am missing reading about Ingrid and her castle. It has been too long! i hope nothing serious has happened. Maybe weather, fires, or????? Ingrid is so knowledgeable about technology, it's hard to believe so much time has passed, Do hope she is all right!
Google seems to have mucked up some updates for Blogger, so hopefully neither that or your computer software will be affected for too long. Catch up soon! Erin
Dear Ingrid, I hope everything gets sorted out for you, dear friend! Thank you so much for letting your friends and followers know!
ReplyDeleteInteresting, because that has recently happened to some who bought a new laptop, running Windows 11.
ReplyDeleteAfter an update, do a "restart" and it should all settle in and work fine.
ReplyDeleteOh no! I hope it gets resolved soon.
ReplyDeleteYikes, that is not good, now you feel lost and bereft of your outside world and friends. I sure hope someone can help you get back up and running so to speak.
ReplyDeleteI hope you can get it fixed soon. It must be very frustrating for you.
ReplyDeleteI have never commented before, But I surely am missing reading about Ingrid and her castle. It has been too long! i hope nothing serious has happened.
ReplyDeleteMaybe weather, fires, or????? Ingrid is so knowledgeable about technology, it's hard to believe so much time has passed, Do hope she is all right!
Dear Ingrid, I hope things are going well for you, dear friend. I really miss you and your posts. I hope things get sorted out for you.
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear you have a tech problem. Hope it resolves itself soon.
ReplyDeleteWe are missing your posts! I hope all is well with you and your computer.
ReplyDeleteCan you ask your grandson or someone who is younger to help you get back online? Do you just need to "sign in with Google"?
ReplyDeleteGoogle seems to have mucked up some updates for Blogger, so hopefully neither that or your computer software will be affected for too long. Catch up soon!
ReplyDeleteErin