This was a very "exciting" week. I had a terrible virus, nobody knows what it was. I felt terribly, and finally called my (female) doctor, she came a few hours later ! It was a long time I hadn't seen her and when she opened her bag, she took out things I had never seen !
Inside a case the size of a manicure kit was everything needed for a blood draw. My blood filled the mini-tubes, and her relayed watch displayed various colors and numbers—I have no idea what that was ! Naturally, she had a mini-computer with her that was the size of a tablet in which she had the files of all her patients.
I felt like a living dead until Wednesday; Isabel picked up my medication from the pharmacy, and Jacqueline kept me supplied with sparkling water.

I went from bed to sofa and return. I was reading my blog and realized that, at exactly this time last year, I had the same mysterious illness—a mix of flu, cold, and Covid. Since all these illnesses are treated with the same medications, it doesn't really matter to me what I actually have. Maybe one of you can come up with a name for all three... CCF or FCC which sounds better ?

No comments:
Post a Comment