8 Oct 2026

BOOKS FOR KIDS OF THE FORMER GENERATION

 

How do you expect children to listen to their parents?
 Tarzan soundtrack album cover
 Tarzan hopped half naked in the woods
 Disney's 'Cinderella' is 75 — Here are the Real Stories That Inspired the  Classic
Cinderella comes home at midnight,
Pinocho (Mis Clásicos Disney): Volumen  
Pinocchio does nothing but lie,
Aladdin (2026) - IMDb 
Aladdin is the prince of thieves,
 Batman | Rotten Tomatoes
Batman drives at 500 km/h,
 She was 16 in the film. But Sleeping Beauty turns 67 today. Released on January 29, 1959, the animated classic took nearly a decade to produce and cost $6 million, making it Disney's most expensive a
 Sleeping Beauty is just a lazybones, and Snow White lives with seven guys.

2 comments:

  1. LOL! Dear Ingrid, these are so true! As kids, we never realized it, but yes, indeed! I will be 70 later this month and I still love children's books. Mostly for the colourful illustrations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. With role models like that I'm surprised any of us grew up to be law-abiding citizens.

    ReplyDelete