unusual pictures
more participants here
Lovely pictures, thank you.
I love all these photos, dear Ingrid. ❤️
These pictures are unusual indeed! Makes me want to know more about them and how they're connected :)
Love them all, but the sleeping pup is my favorite. I said Awww.I linked this post to my Wordless Wednesday blog hop.Have a fabulous day and rest of the week. Scritches to Rosie. ♥
If someone had that many people in back of pick up. I'm sure someone would call local law enforcement, here in the United States.
Lovely pictures, thank you.
ReplyDeleteI love all these photos, dear Ingrid. ❤️
ReplyDeleteThese pictures are unusual indeed! Makes me want to know more about them and how they're connected :)
ReplyDeleteLove them all, but the sleeping pup is my favorite. I said Awww.
ReplyDeleteI linked this post to my Wordless Wednesday blog hop.
Have a fabulous day and rest of the week. Scritches to Rosie. ♥
If someone had that many people in back of pick up. I'm sure someone would call local law enforcement, here in the United States.
ReplyDelete