21 Jul 2026

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY





The Netherlands are famous for its bicycles. I took the first few photos in my son's garage, and the last one in a bicycle parking ! There are bicycles  I haven't seen in any other country, some people transport almost their entire family on a single bike.

 

more participants here 

 

 

 

 



9 comments:

  1. Dear Ingrid, I enjoyed seeing the bikes 🏍 in your photos. Thank you for sharing. I hope you are doing well. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen a few "transport" bikes around here too, with little kids inside the "pod" and I always worry when I see them on main roads where traffic is heavy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is lots of bikes. Great shots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember seeing these in Holland when I visited a few years ago with kids and pets on them. Very funny, I would be petrified to ride in traffic with more than myself on a bike :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures! Loved seeing all the variety of bikes and other transporting devices.

    ReplyDelete
  6. When nearly everyone is riding a bike it's a sensible way to travel. Bikes in heavy traffic are another matter altogether.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Finding these bikes so cool

    ReplyDelete