1. What was the last thing you celebrated?
Rosie's 19th birthday ! She got a lot of birthday wishes from the staff and the manager ! It was very touching.2 July 29th is International Day of the Tiger. Besides the wild animal itself, when you hear the word tiger what's the first person-place-thing-whatever that comes to mind?
That I want to pet it ! It's just a big cat, in German we call cats "room tigers"
3. The expression 'eye of the tiger' describes someone with intense focus, determination, and the drive to succeed. What area of your life are you currently bringing that kind of energy to?
I am learning AI and try it out ! That takes a lot of energy especially for a person who has a lack of energy, but it helps.
Tiger's Eye Gemstone: It is also the name of a smooth, brown-and-gold quartz stone that people wear or keep to bring courage, power, and clear thinking. I saw a lot of these stones in Egypt and bought a bracelet.
In Buddhism it represents strength willpower and clarity
4. What was the last meal you cooked?
I swear I have not Alzheimer yet, but I can't remember when or what meal I last cooked, for the simple reason that when Rick had to move into a retirement home because of his Parkinson, I had no time and no energy to cook for me alone, and even before when he was home for a 6 months, I didn't cook, I had other worries. I suppose it was 5 years ago and certainly Gnocchi with Tomato sauce and Parmesan cheese, which was a meal he loved.

5. Describe your July using exactly five words.
Sick, weak, hot, cold, recovering,
6. Insert your own random thought here.
I was happy that I felt real good on Saturday when my mini family stopped in Waterloo to visit me ! They came back from Italy and had a long way behind them. From the Toscan in Italy they drove 800 km to Metz in France where they spend the night and arrived here a little after noon.

.jpeg)
I dressed my two men with the help of AI into Body guards, so I feel protected, never ever in my life I have been so little ! I had always been a tall girl of 1,71 m and still am, despite the fact that normally people shrink when they get old !



Rick was tall so your boys are tall. As it should be. What a beautiful family you have.
ReplyDelete♪♫Happy Birthday to you,♪♫
♪♫Happy Birthday to you,♪♫
♪♫Happy Birthday Dear Rosie,♪♫
♪♫Happy Birthday to you.♪♫
I linked this post to Happy Tuesday. It's Rosie's birthday and she deserves to be recognized.
Have a fabulous day and week. Scritches to the birthday kitty. ♥