I have to remind myself that when I complain about old people, I am actually one of them.
Bwahahahahahahaha. You and I are on the same page. Wonderful funnies.I linked this post to my Happy Tuesday blog hop.Have a fabulous day and week. Scritches to beautiful Rosie. ♥
Dear Ingrid, these are great. And the first one describes me perfectly.
I love these, thank you. The best is the one with the flamingo "It's kinda funny how being old doesn't seem so old, now that I'm old." Because I sure as heck don't feel old unless I am unwell, which is rare.
I have to remind myself that when I complain about old people, I am actually one of them.
ReplyDeleteBwahahahahahahaha. You and I are on the same page. Wonderful funnies.
ReplyDeleteI linked this post to my Happy Tuesday blog hop.
Have a fabulous day and week. Scritches to beautiful Rosie. ♥
Dear Ingrid, these are great. And the first one describes me perfectly.
ReplyDeleteI love these, thank you. The best is the one with the flamingo "It's kinda funny how being old doesn't seem so old, now that I'm old." Because I sure as heck don't feel old unless I am unwell, which is rare.
ReplyDelete