Nevertheless, I wanted to photograph the beautiful, small, colorful fish in the Red Sea. So, I sat under a bridge and took pictures. On the last picture I discovered feet, it must have been a snorkeler who was also admiring the beautiful fish, and who gave me the chance to photograph his feet amidst the fish. Unfortunately, I never saw the person those feet belonged to.


.jpg)
.jpg)
They weren't dead and floating upside down in the water?
ReplyDeleteI suppose there was a body under water, but honestly I discovered the feet only when I downloaded my photos I found it too funny ! Do you get my answers ? I never get yours I have to go back to your blog just to check if there is an answer on my comment !
DeleteBeautiful water photos. The feet look funny. My brother and I learned to swim quite young, the beach was five miutes walk from our house and we were there splashing about almost every day. It wasn't the "proper" style like those who swim races in swimming pools, I never did learn to do that "flutter kick", but we managed to not drown.
ReplyDeleteTão lindas fotos!Adorei ver!
ReplyDeletebeijos, feliz JULHO! chica
Such lovely photographs, but the feet made me laugh! 😁
ReplyDeleteBeautiful shots and I'm glad you explained the feet shot. You made me chuckle.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.
Have a fabulous Wordless Wednesday. Scritches to Rosie. ♥
Dear Ingrid, these water photos are beautiful and refreshing!
ReplyDeleteLove the images with beauty
ReplyDeleteSuch bright and cheery fish, less so the feet but it does make for an interesting picture and talking point 🙂
ReplyDeleteErin