**************
WEEKEND
All weekend I felt like I was living in hell, probably to get used to it for the future. It's really rare that we've had temperatures above 30°C for a whole week. When it's hot, it's usually around 25°C. I think we'll have to install more and more air conditioners in the coming years.
So, to sum it up, yesterday after dinner I sat under the largest tree in the castle all afternoon; there was a bit of a breeze and it was bearable. Luckily it cooled down at night, otherwise I would have melted.
On Sunday it was not better, even worse and I remained inside with the others because our restaurant has air condition. But we were all more or less hanging around, chatted together and were even to lazy to play whatever !
I just show you that AI helped me to shoot a photo of me sitting in hell. The devil made just a coffee pause.


The chairs remain empty, it's too hot and we stay
only the palm trees are happy, finally they have found their ideal climate !
Little Rosie had thrown her fake friend out of the bed, so that she has now a lot of room to stretch out




Happy Monday
ReplyDeleteI am at 13 of the linky
Much love
Rosie's bed looks so comfortable. Our cats are limp with heat.
ReplyDeleteYou are partners in crime. A great shot.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry it was so hot. I hate it when you can't get comfortable because it's too hot.
Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.
Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week. Scritches to Rosie. ♥
Hi dear Ingrid, I love all your photos, especially the one with you and Rosie. And Rosie is smart, so glad she is happily 😊 stretched out and comfortable.
ReplyDeleteWow, that is way too hot...we often get temps like that here, along with humidity, but at least there is AC in most homes and everywhere else.
ReplyDeleteHope you get some more reasonable conditions soon.
Rosie must feel so hot with her fur coat...
Rosie has the right idea, kick out the friend and have the bed to yourself. I like the AI image of you in hell, and I think it is nice the Devil brought you a coffee. 🤣
ReplyDeleteIt definitely is sleep without blankets and thinest of sheets, or none if you are like Rosie. Such a nice bed she has too. I shall get Erin the cat one I think as the sofa proper, my sofa and bed, are too warm retaining.
ReplyDeleteErin